View correct answers
Test: UML language - basic concepts.
The test contains questions regarding the basic structural entities of the UML, types of relationships and entities. It covers a class diagram, use cases, and a state diagram. There are questions about fields and class attributes.
The test has 17 questions.
1) (of 17): The UML was designed to:
2) (of 17): The UML vocabulary includes the following building blocks:
3) (of 17): In the UML language, the interface is:
4) (of 17): The main structural entities of the UML include the following:
5) (of 17): The following types of relations are defined in the UML:
6) (of 17): The following entity types are defined in the UML:
7) (of 17): An actor is:
8) (of 17): Team Foundation Server:
9) (of 17): Class diagram:
10) (of 17): The following relationships can exist between use cases in a use case diagram:
11) (of 17): The Logical View tab of the Rational Rose package contains:
12) (of 17): A class diagram can contain:
13) (of 17): The class contains the following fields:
14) (of 17): Class attribute specified in the following form (see Fig. 1):
15) (of 17): A particular case of an association relationship is:
16) (of 17): The following diagrams can be used to model the behavior of a system in UML:
17) (of 17): The state diagram is used to describe the behavior of such system components as: